Recent research shows that over 90% of C-suite executives identify culture as crucial to performance, and that improving organisational culture improves company value. And yet only 15% say their firm’s corporate culture is "where it needs to be."
This is where we FOCUS. Our unique way of leveraging Culture-driven change via our Roadmap process, directs and positions your organisation to achieve World-class Performance.
Roadmap to World-Class Performance
One Critical Issue at a Time
Senior Team Briefing
Top 3 Challenges
One Page Plans
Build A Sustainable Culture
Of High Performance!
Build A Sustainable Culture Of High Performance!
Leadership teams often spend millions of dollars on improving their people and culture, yet there is an ongoing “drag” that holds the true performance of the organisation back from its full potential. These companies want to get a handle on how to reach a level of sustainable performance through their people and then build a culture of high performance that doesn’t go by the wayside or becomes variable over time.
It’s a common occurrence that companies, seeing the disparity between ambition, talent and subsequent performance, seek to fix the problem through generic training. They assume that an increase in technical knowledge will facilitate an increase in productivity or performance. Sadly, this is the wrong approach. Senior executives have to address a more crucial component.
Achieving World-Class Performance
10 Essential Truths to supercharge Culture, build Capability, and sustain productivity in your business.
In this book you’ll discover:
- The importance of clear direction, strategically and at every level of your organisation
- How to set up and develop your staff to achieve high performance
- Why culture is the key to attracting and retaining top-level staff
- How to harness the full potential of every person and team in the organisation
- Ways to encourage the truth from your employees about how they really feel about the business and their role within it
- How to avoid fads and optimise performance feedback
- How to ensure ROI from your culture-driven organisational change