PerformancePerformance [pərˈfôrməns] : The act of performing; the carrying into execution or action; execution; achievement;
accomplishment; representation by action; as, the performance of an undertaking of a duty.
What is performance management?
Performance is defined as the act of performing; the carrying into execution or action; execution; achievement; accomplishment; representation by action; as, the performance of an undertaking of a duty. In simpler terms, Performance is a desired result and behaviour.
Performance Management, therefore, is the art of controlling and organizing the desired result and behaviour.SCHEDULE A CONSULT
What we provide
We provide a detailed and bespoke plan for every company. This includes the following:
- Analyse & diagnose specific performance problems/issues prevalent at the 3 levels of workplace, work & worker (individual and/or team)
- Gather evidence of performance outcomes (using proven CNA methodology and supplemented by focus groups, interviews, document reviews, results and observation)
- Develop comprehensive, customised solutions to meet specific Performance (PI) and/or Performance Enhancement (PE) issues/needs
- Analysis & diagnosis of organisational climate & culture data and report findings
- Conduct department level Core Process review, mapping, analysis and design PI solutions
- Conduct Value Chain analysis to determine core performance issues & challenges
- Conduct job/task analysis to determine performance specifications and competencies
- Develop SOP’s to establish & deliver standard performance
- Develop Talent Management strategies and systems
- Develop Human Capability Development solutions and practices
- Conduct Employee Engagement survey & propose recommendations/solutions
- Diagnose and prescribe solutions for performance feedback/review systems
- Human Resources as a Business Partner – diagnose, develop strategy & improve
Peter MillingtonFormer CEO, ChemCentre
“Cliff introduced a structured strategic planning process that not only met our statutory needs for an annual Statement of Corporate Intent and a Strategic Development Plan but also contributed significantly in producing a commercial orientation in ChemCentre.I particularly appreciated the logical and coherent CPC framework Cliff worked within, and the way in which my staff could immediately apply it to the planning process to produce goals and objectives. The structured way in which we could then apply SMART actions and their inherent KPIs has meant that staff are clear about what is expected from them and accountable for performance.”
The art of controlling and organizing the desired result and behaviour.GET STARTED WITH US
The art of controlling and organizing the desired result and behaviour.GET STARTED WITH US Over 90% of C-suite executives identify culture as crucial to performance, and that improving organizational
culture improves company value. And yet only 15% say their firm’s corporate culture is “where it needs to be.”
This is where we FOCUS. We have a unique way of bringing your organisation to World-class Performance.