What is Performance Management?
Performance is defined as the act of performing; the carrying into execution or action; execution; achievement; accomplishment; representation by action; as, the performance of an undertaking of a duty. In simpler terms, Performance is a desired result and behaviour.
Performance Management, therefore, is the art of controlling and organizing the desired result and behaviour.
What we provide
We provide a detailed and bespoke plan for every company. This includes the following:
• Analyse & diagnose specific performance problems/issues prevalent at the 3 levels of workplace, work & worker (individual and/or team)
• Gather evidence of performance outcomes (using proven CNA methodology and supplemented by focus groups, interviews, document reviews, results and observation)
• Develop comprehensive, customised solutions to meet specific Performance (PI) and/or Performance Enhancement (PE) issues/needs
• Analysis & diagnosis of organisational climate & culture data and report findings
• Conduct department level Core Process review, mapping, analysis and design PI solutions
• Conduct Value Chain analysis to determine core performance issues & challenges
• Conduct job/task analysis to determine performance specifications and competencies
• Develop SOP’s to establish & deliver standard performance
• Develop Talent Management strategies and systems
• Develop Human Capability Development solutions and practices
• Conduct Employee Engagement survey & propose recommendations/solutions
• Diagnose and prescribe solutions for performance feedback/review systems
• Human Resources as a Business Partner – diagnose, develop strategy & improve